- 7 Posts
How do you switch off mobile data?
So on my S4 mini I discovered that when you go to the settings screen with all the connection settings (Hands-free mode, sound, airplane mode, NFC etc) I noticed a setting for Mobile Data. I turned if off. Great!
2 hours later, it switched itself back on. Presumably because something (email perhaps) wanted to go online.
Is there a way to make that setting persistent, so that only the user can switch Mobile Data on?
Seems retarded that you have a manual setting that the phone can ignore "because".
- 06-04-2014, 07:22 PM #2
Re: How do you switch off mobile data?
Welcome to Android Central! That shouldn't happen--at least, it shouldn't happen on my Nexus 5. Can't say for sure on the S4 Mini.
You could try installing a 3rd party toggle like Power Toggles, and see if its mobile data toggle keeps it off.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Cardiff Lamer in forum Facebook HomeReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2015, 10:23 AM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:53 AM
- By Blackpearrl in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 05:37 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Telomir in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 03:48 PM