Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I have a sprint s4 mini that was flashed do page plus. To be able to send mms messages, an app called page plus messaging or Android messaging was installed. Still not sure it will send or receive mms messages but with regular texts i don't get and vibration from the phone, just the blue led notification, when the screen is of. I've looked through all of the settings on the phone and nothing fixes it. When I try to go into the apps settings the app crashes. Any ideas? Perhaps if I got tasker I could set something up?

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flashed phone, page plus messaging, no vibration notifications-2014-07-04-12.21.13.jpg  

Default Re: Flashed phone, page plus messaging, no vibration notifications

On my phone, when it's in vibrate mode, the messaging for me won't vibrate unless I have through the messaging settings and select that to also vibrate. If your app settings keep crashing when you try to open them, it'd be hard to say if there's a selection for that to also be set to vibrate. My guess is that it could be though. I am not so sure why it'd keep crashing, is there any other messaging options you could use? My messaging app looks like a little envelope and it came already with the phone. I am not sure which other options your phone may have.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have used the default app but to get Noticias to work I have to Uninstall this one, but this one is supposed to send mms messages. I may try to send some because my one attempt before didn't work. I did get vibrations to work by using light flow, but I would need to get the full version of I were to use it a lot.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I did some testing today and I can receive mms but not send them. So I changed the default messaging app back to the 'normal' one.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk