I just restarted my phone (S4 mini i9190) and the rest is history. If I turn my phone on it will just stuck at samsung logo(that flashes with blue light). I've waited for how many minutes nothing happened. I also tried using volume up+menu+on button and wiped the cache partition and data/factory reset but nothing happened. It is stuck at samsung with blue lights logo. Any help?

S44 mini stuck at samsung logo-untitled.jpg
    07-05-2014 08:25 AM
    Try resetting the device using the same method of going into recovery. Hopefully that will help.
    07-05-2014 09:06 AM
    Try resetting the device using the same method of going into recovery. Hopefully that will help.
    You mean hold volume up + menu key + on button? I did everything there like wiping cache partition and data/factory reset and rebooted it. The result is always the same. I don't know what to do anymore.
    07-05-2014 09:25 AM
    You mean hold volume up + menu key + on button? I did everything there like wiping cache partition and data/factory reset and rebooted it. The result is always the same. I don't know what to do anymore.
    If the device is pretty new, I would call Samsung. If not, you may have to reflash a stock ROM using a PC program called Odin.
    07-05-2014 09:29 AM
    If the device is pretty new, I would call Samsung. If not, you may have to reflash a stock ROM using a PC program called Odin.
    May you please walk me through about how to reflash a stock ROM w/ Odin?
    07-05-2014 09:54 AM
    May you please walk me through about how to reflash a stock ROM w/ Odin?
    You will need a proper file. You can get them at sammobile or samsung updates .com. They throttle download speeds for the free downloads, so it will take a while. Look for your EXACT model number.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html

Also, YouTube has videos on how Odin works if you need something in addition to the guide I provided.
    TPISMYGF likes this.
    07-05-2014 10:10 AM