- 07-14-2014, 04:56 PM #2
Re: phone problem
Welcome to Android Central! A few things to try:
1. Try a new battery. A quick test of your old battery is to remove it, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is bad.
2. Unmount the SD card (Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot. A corrupt SD card can cause problems.
3. Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
4. If all else fails, try a factory data reset.
- 07-14-2014, 08:23 PM #3
- By ChuckG73 in forum Android WearReplies: 19Last Post: 03-05-2016, 01:40 PM
- By Naser Bandora in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:21 AM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Nikki Hoover1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:08 PM