| || |
Re: music files
There are several ways, depending on how you organize your music. Today's standard (sort of) is to put the song files into a folder named whatever the album title is, and then that folder goes into a folder named whoever the artist is. Of course, you don't have to follow that, I don't because I prefer a singles-oriented collection with each song having its own artwork picture.
Originally Posted by luckylady74
Anyway, here's something you should try, assuming have not yet enabled viewing by albums:
1. Open the stock Samsung 'Music' player.
2. Tap the menu button (left of home hardware button).
3. Select 'Settings' from the menu.
4. In the settings list, tap 'Music menu'
5. Put a checkmark in the box for 'Albums'
Back out from settings and you should see the choice of Albums at top of player screen.
If this fails, it's probably because your song files do not have their album name in their ID tags. In that case, you can type in the album name:
1. Open one of the songs in the stock Samsung 'Music' player.
2. Tap on the art pic in lower left corner.
3. Tap menu button to left of home hardware button
4. Select 'Details' from the menu
5. See if the album title is in the field below pic in upper left
6. If not correct, tap 'Edit' (in top menu bar) and type-in correct album title.
7. Repeat for all songs in that album.
Hope something here helps.