- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Received Messages have been deleted on my s4
I have noticed that when I scroll back to the start of my messages on my s4 mini mobile phone that the received messages that i have received have been deleted but the messages that I have sent have not been deleted. I think my message limit is at the default of 200 and that i have exceeded this limit. However I was wondering if this was normal to delete the received messages at the start of the conversation before the sent messages ?
- 07-23-2014, 05:10 AM #2
Re: Received Messages have been deleted on my s4
Yes its normal for devices to delete messages when a limit is set. There could be two settings for flushing out old messages on your device, one is using the limit, so that when a limit is reached it automatically wipes out the last message upon receiving a new one. There is also a limit set with time, where you can let your device store old messages for up 3 months, and any message in your inbox older than 3 months will be automatically deleted. If your device has the two of these settings,and you need to frequently refer to old smses, then I would recommend you use the time limit setting rather than the quantity limit.
- By migaux in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Scott Westen in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
- By redgunner2 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:58 AM