Received Messages have been deleted on my s4

daveMclean26

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed that when I scroll back to the start of my messages on my s4 mini mobile phone that the received messages that i have received have been deleted but the messages that I have sent have not been deleted. I think my message limit is at the default of 200 and that i have exceeded this limit. However I was wondering if this was normal to delete the received messages at the start of the conversation before the sent messages ?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes its normal for devices to delete messages when a limit is set. There could be two settings for flushing out old messages on your device, one is using the limit, so that when a limit is reached it automatically wipes out the last message upon receiving a new one. There is also a limit set with time, where you can let your device store old messages for up 3 months, and any message in your inbox older than 3 months will be automatically deleted. If your device has the two of these settings,and you need to frequently refer to old smses, then I would recommend you use the time limit setting rather than the quantity limit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz