question about notifications

pirett

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
so i have a question.. how are the notifications called what appear up in the screen and like with small app pictures or whatever. like when someone liked my photo on instagram or favorited my tweet on twitter.. just notifications? anyways, seems like they are not working.. AGAIN

i had this problem before and then i had to reboot my phone to fix that, but im sure theres a better solution..

apperantly the notifications just dont come, or i dont receive them or what ever.. the thing i did yesterday is i turned sync off for some of the things (like Google+ features because i dont use google+) from Google app stuff but that shouldnt affect the other apps?

im not sure if i expressed myself enough.. ask more if something is confusing:))

androidpiper

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
How often do these apps update their content? You may only be getting then when the app's are updating. Ate they just really delayed or not coming at all?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

pirett

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
well I discovered that they were just delayed and now they are working again.. but if this happens again, what can i do than?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar