google voice deaf to bluetooth mic
I would like to use Google Search/Now as my voice dialler when using bluetooth headset.
But with my new S4 mini, the google voice apps (Voice Dialler, Google Now etc) are all deaf to the headset mic.
- I've checked the setting "Bluetooth Headset (records audio through Bluetooth headset if available)".
- I've tried a number of different Bluetooth headsets, and they all have the same problem.
- I know the BT mic is working as phone calls are OK.
- My old Galaxy S2 did not have the same problem.
- S-Voice does not have the same problem, it CAN hear the bluetooth mic.
Has anyone else seen this, and have they found a solution?!