Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Mini Issues...anyone having them?

This phone is relatively new, only a month old. And yet, I've been having so many issues. Sometimes the messaging system freezes up for about 5-8 minutes and then forces closed. The volume on calls doesn't work all the time. I was on Spotify once and the music stopped, the screen turned blue, and emitted high pitched tone before restarting itself, the screen will then black and the buttons won't work until you take the battery out. The phone gets hot over virtually anything, even being in my pocket without even running anything. The keyboard freezes or sticks. I think that's it.

Anyone having them too?

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini Issues...anyone having them?

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data, and which can sometimes help various issues like this. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support

Also consider trying a new battery, since a failing battery can sometimes make things go a little haywire.

If you have a microSD card, try unmounting it (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting, since a corrupt card can also cause problems.

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Mini Issues...anyone having them?

Don't have mine yet (still shopping) but curious as to your exact model, carrier and Android version.

Thanks and good luck fixing it.