- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Mini Issues...anyone having them?
This phone is relatively new, only a month old. And yet, I've been having so many issues. Sometimes the messaging system freezes up for about 5-8 minutes and then forces closed. The volume on calls doesn't work all the time. I was on Spotify once and the music stopped, the screen turned blue, and emitted high pitched tone before restarting itself, the screen will then black and the buttons won't work until you take the battery out. The phone gets hot over virtually anything, even being in my pocket without even running anything. The keyboard freezes or sticks. I think that's it.
Anyone having them too?
- 08-27-2014, 11:40 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 Mini Issues...anyone having them?
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data, and which can sometimes help various issues like this. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
Also consider trying a new battery, since a failing battery can sometimes make things go a little haywire.
If you have a microSD card, try unmounting it (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting, since a corrupt card can also cause problems.
- 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM #3
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Mayoite in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:39 PM
- By erjohnson227 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:35 PM