- 124 Posts
Three Questions About Battery Doctor
Phone is not rooted.
- So i press the spinney thing on the battery doctor widget and it says "3 apps closed prolonged power by 34 minutes", perhaps with different numbers. How can i determine which apps were closed?
- It appears that Android may be re-starting the same apps? So is power really being prolonged?
- The battery remaining percent displayed on the widget is usually greater then the percent displayed in the app. It seems the app does not update the widget often enough. Is there a way that i can force the app to do the update?
- 08-30-2014, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Apps Terminated By Battery Doctor
It really depends on the app. But apps in standby should have little affect on the battery.
- By Jahanzeb Khalid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:10 AM