Samsung S4 Mini Bluetooth pairng

agmiskin

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Unable to pair my S4 Mini with my car's bluetooth. The two don't recognise each other. It's a new car and a new phone.
Any advice on this?
Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth profiles have to match. There's no guarantee that your car's audio system has any profile that your phone can match. (It has to have at least a phone audio and.or media audio profile. And either of them could be defective. Too many possibilities to troubleshoot without being there.)

anon8942354

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Your description must be the issue with my BT headset (the LG HBS750). When connected and utilizing both the audio and media profiles and listening to music (fm radio/mp3s), the headset disconnects and the wifi disconnects. But not at the same time. I go through trying to pair the headset and phone again and again (and the wifi too). It takes about five attempts until everything gets connected but after another 10-15 minutes, the problem repeats. After trying many work-arounds, I discovered that enabling only one of profiles at a time keeps a stable connection. Since I only want to use the headset to listen to fm radio and mp3s, I selected the media profile to be on. Now the BT and wifi stay connected without any drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12