Image shows as my lock screen but can't find the image anywhere to share?

A

AC Question

Image shows as my lock screen but can't find the image anywhere to share

I received a text quite awhile back from a relative of a beloved family pet. Saved it as a lock screen image for my Galaxy S4 Mini. The image is still set as my lock screen, I can see it but can't find it anywhere on my phone. I'm sure for it to be on there, it has to be saved somewhere, but nothing in galleries or trying to look back through the message history from the person. It's a bit frustrating, probably something simple but due to the death of the pet trying to find it to send to the owner, their phone was damaged in an automobile accident.

Help? Ideas. I am pretty computer savvy and realize that I may have to get something on the phone to go digging around but help/guidance would be more than appreciated.

R0cketer

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Image shows as my lock screen but can't find the image anywhere to share

FYI this is the owner of that question....I created an account so I could hopefully find it easier and/or explain/ask questions

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Image shows as my lock screen but can't find the image anywhere to share

Wallpaper Wizardrii will save your lock screen as a picture. (It will also do a lot more for lock screen and home screen wallpapers.) It's free.

And welcome to the forums.

(BTW, yes, it's there - as a file in an area you can't get to if you aren't rooted. WW is a lot easier.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae