Why can't my phone get past ''SAMSUNG''?

A

AC Question

phone doesnt get past ''SAMSUNG''

each time it ''turns on'' it goes past s4 mini bla bla bla and into the SAMSUNG after like 2-3 mins it reboots itself and its been like this for 3 hours almost i think its the roots problem but im not sure

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: phone doesnt get past ''SAMSUNG''

SOunds more like a stuck power button to me. Tap the side of your device on a hard surface to see if you can free it. The way to tell if it is stuck is to remove the battery and if when you replace the battery it boot without you hitting the power button, it is definitely stuck.

S4MiniS1998

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

well ive got out the batterie and no it doesnt turn on autmaticly i also tried to factory reset it(it worked but still doesnt let me in to lockscreen)and connecting to pc via cable(it always connects and disconnects)

S4MiniS1998

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

also at the beggining it would load lockscreen to me but as soon as i entered the swipe code it showed error com.android.systemui not responding or something like it

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Hmm OK. You say the device is rooted. Has it been rooted for some time or is this what has triggered the problem? Are you using a custom or stock ROM?

S4MiniS1998

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

dont know bout the rom(because i didnt do it but friend of mine) but its has been rooted for like 2 weeks

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

YOur friend should be able to help you. I think what they will need to do is boot the device into recovery and flash a new ROM

Henry Essinghigh

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site

I have a rooted Nexus 7 2012, and I know what your device is doing. Your device is in a soft brick state. When in this state it does everything that you've described. I however have no fix for the S4 mini.

(The soft brick is usually easily bypassed)

Posted via the Android Central App