I'm stuck in a bootloop and can't access to recovery mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, what can I do?

A

AC Question

I'm stuck in bootloop and can't access to recovery mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Hi,

Two days ago my Samsung galaxy s4 mini (GT-i9195) stop working. Nothing respond: no recovery mode, no download mode and it connect as qhsusb_dload on my computer.

Next day I tried again and it kinda work. It's stuck in a bootloop. Logo appear 10s and reboot.

I can't access recovery mode but I've access to download mode.

I've tried to flash the firmware with odin but that didn't work since it didn't go to recovery mode at the end.

I know little in informatics.

Do you have any idea?

And sorry for my english.

Wm7Long

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: I'm stuck in bootloop and can't access to recovery mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Did you try a long press-and-hold on Power Button while stuck in bootloops? If so, what happens?

Mickael Minghetti

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: I'm stuck in bootloop and can't access to recovery mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

When I hold on the power button in the bootloop It stop rebooting and keep on the black screen but as soon as I hold up It bootloop again.

Wm7Long

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

Very strange. My only other suggestion would be to remove battery and card(s), and keep them out over night, maybe a day or two. Then, replace battery and long-press Power Button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood