How can I found my Google Play Services?

Sebastian Miller

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

Just want a quick solution please.
After After installing cm13 on my samsung S4 GT-19195 I'm receiving this a error message "Google Play Store has stopped". Trying to wick around the google play service, I did not find it. And most especially most of my apps are not working. Please I need a quick solution can someone help?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure Google apps are installed? (I haven't used CWM since 7, so I don't remember.) If not, you'll have to find and install a gapps package. If they are, about the only places you;ll see Google Play Services is in Application Manager or in the battery usage list - it's not an app you can run.

Sebastian Miller

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Thank you very much Rukbat.
This is the hole issue. I rooted my samsung galaxy s4 mini and I installed the cm13 with the correct gapps using the CWM recovery mod. Durning the rooting process it load all the files but when the rebooting finishes it's starts to popup, 'all the apps from google has stopped'.... after going through the fist setting to get the phone started, I went to phones app I didn't see non of my google services apps! Just the phones apps... I have being trying different solutions but nothing seams to be working. Solutions Like: reinstalling the gapps package, Factury reset and wipe cash. Nothing seams to bring my google service..but when I go online in to store and try to download different googles apps, it tells me that the app is Installed, But I can't see them!
Please I need quick reply!! i'm going crazy about it.

My phone is presently running Android 6.0.1 GT-19195
I will be waiting... Thank you !!!

Wm7Long

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Sebastion, the i9195 has barely enough resources for CM-13, so can't handle full g-apps. Google "Open Gapps" and download the minimal "Pico" gapps ZIP, then use CWM to wipe/format all, even Dalvik, and finally flash gapps ZIP.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar