Please specify your carrier when posting a thread! READ HERE.
When posting in this subforum, the Rooting, ROMs & Hacks section please take a moment to consider the following when creating your threads.
1. Make sure when making a new thread that your title includes the CARRIER or other means of identifying your device. Examples below.
- [SPRINT] Odin doesn't recognize my device
- [AT&T] Can't boot into recovery
- [VERIZON] How do I flash a custom kernel?
- [T-MOBILE] What ROM do you like best?
- [US CELLULAR] Superuser not sticking
- [GENERAL] My favorite ROM developer is going to support ALL carriers!!
2. Think about your thread title. You want to be taken seriously & have your thread read its important to title it correctly. Think about what ' keywords ' you would use when searching for a particular thread/topic, that can help too.
Stick with these suggestions and we should have a fairly neat and clean sub forum area. THREAD AUTHORS, remember you can EDIT your thread title by going to your original post in the thread and select EDIT then change the subject line.
Enjoy and happy rooting & hacking my friends!
Last edited by Paul627g; 05-03-2013 at 05:17 PM.
- By Paul627g in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2013, 11:35 AM
- By ninjastar28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
- By B_Wat in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:21 AM
- By nss510 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:56 PM
- By mistyinca in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 20Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:31 AM