New to Droid Scene Questions?

LilSnoop40

May 11, 2013
Visit site
hi, i just switched from my iphone 5 to the S4 to give it a shot. i some questions i hope someone could answer please.

1. how do you add birthdays to your contacts i didn't see the option( when i sync over from itunes they removed them all )
2. i switched the key board to swiftykey keyboard... is there any way to a. remove the lines under the words as you type and b. remove the word suggestions?
3. i wanted to use this widget "Minimalistic Text" but i can't get it to look like the one in the pictures:

4. what are some other cool widgets or programs to get please.

Thanks

malwayne66

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I can only help with you first 2 queries.
1. In the contact, edit then scroll to the bottom where you will see "Add another field". Select "event" and an empty Event field will be added which by default is a "birthday" heading.

2. for your keyboard, I highly doubt you can remove the line although I may be wrong. I do wonder why you would prefer to use another swiping keyboard though, after many test I find Samsung stock keyboard on the s4 to be the best as a Swype like keyboard. For you hopefully developers will be able to make a BlackBerry 10 like keyboard. Which I think is the best virtual keyboard overall.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12