1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cyanogenmod on S4 AT&T (i337)? Anyone tried?

Looks like the nightly builds are available for the S4 of Cyanogenmod. Has anyone tried these and if so, any feedback about issues you've encountered?

Thanks

Default Re: Cyanogenmod on S4 AT&T (i337)? Anyone tried?

I'm currently running the 6/2 nightly on my AT&T GS4. I just flashed it today and have been using it for about 3 years.

The only issue I ran into was the Google voice search crashing when trying to use it. It went away after installing an update from the Google Play Store that was available.

One thing I would recommend when booting into CyanogenMod for the first time. Don't automatically restore anything from your Google account. If you do this, all if the AT&T bloatware will be installed and you'll have to manually remove it.

Posted via Android Central App
    "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." - Dale Carnegie

I was running it on my Verizon s4. Had a weird reboot issue that seemed to multiply. First while Charing it would randomly reboot all night. Then when I would turn WiFi off.

On cleanrom now. Been great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't experienced any reboot issues. The only thing I have noticed so far is something weird with Spotify and the lock screen music controls. I stream music from Spotify through my car's bluetooth system. While the music is playing, the lock screen displays the normal music controls. After I turn the car off and the streaming is paused on the phone, the lock screen music controls try to take up the whole middle of the lock screen and appears underneath the other controls. I am still able to unlock the phone, but it looks weird. Not sure if it occurs with other music apps.
    "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." - Dale Carnegie