Way to root AT&T S4 post updatr
I'm wondering if there is a way to root the AT&T S4 after the update on a Mac. I have the 32gb version and I tried rooting using motochopper method and it just rebooted my phone with no root.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 06-05-2013, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Way to root AT&T S4 post updatr
Are you sure you did it correctly? I have an iMac running OS 10.7.3 (or whatever the latest is for 10.7) and I was able to root my Galaxy S4 16 GB on AT&T without any issues using motochopper.
I followed the instructions at this website: How to Root Galaxy S4!GalaxyS4Root.com | GalaxyS4Root.com. If you scroll down, the terminal commands needed for the Mac are displayed after step 6.
- 06-05-2013, 07:37 PM #4
- 06-05-2013, 10:28 PM #6
- By kenlperry in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:17 PM
- By BigRick10 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:51 PM
- By leingod in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
- By gabbott in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 45Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
- By edwinc8811 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:37 PM