Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GameKiller

Hello everybody. I've recently bought SGS4 GT-I9500, rooted it and installed GameKiller app(similar to CE on pc, memory scanner). When I try to run the app, it starts acting weird. I see message showing, that root access granted, BUT...but when it's on, it doesn't select application as well as restarts every 5-6 seconds. AND when I try to select application manually I get message "Root access required", any ideas? It's working perfectly on my SGS3 GT-I9300, just that I'm not going to use it anymore. Any help would be appretiated.

Default Re: GameKiller

I am having the same issue! I rooted my S4 installed game killer, grant superuser access, and then when I search for the app I want to use it for it tells me that it requires root privilege. Help please?

OMG! I am having the same problem, my Samsung Galaxy S4 is rooted and I have downloaded GameKiller 2.60 and have given it SuperUser permissions and it states ' root privileges needed' and I am very disappointed as GameKiller is one of the main reasons for rooting my phone. Some smart person needs to solve this problem ASAP!

Same Problem here..so did you find any solution?
    Thanked by:

Did anybody find any solution? please reply me back soon i am also using the rooted samsung galaxy s4 GT-i9505 jelly bean 4.1.2...and installed game killer 2.60 (latest as of now)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Oooookay, so here's the solution for SGS4 i9500, another similar solution was posted somewhere on the net for i9505. Anyway, solution is simple, just install custom ROM with CWM recovery named WanamLite. You can find it here => CLICK. And voila! It works!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsoul Gotohell View Post
    Oooookay, so here's the solution for SGS4 i9500, another similar solution was posted somewhere on the net for i9505. Anyway, solution is simple, just install custom ROM with CWM recovery named WanamLite. You can find it here => CLICK. And voila! It works!
    what about for the SCH-I545?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Hello Charles, there's custom roms nearly for every model. I'm sure there's one and for your model. Try searching on the website I provided before and if there's no custom Rom for your model there, try XDA-Developers forums => CLICK

GameKiller-2.pngGameKiller-3.pngGameKiller-1.png

I was using a game called HILL CLIMB RACING
    I tried several times to use game killer to search for the score but each and every time it shows "FOUND 0 RESULTS"
    it should have shown a number of results amoung which we try several times and make the number of results less.
    But i dont know why this happens?
    Can anyone help me please???
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Dilip View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	469.8 KB 
ID:	99009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.PNG 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	99010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Size:	283.2 KB 
ID:	99011

I was using a game called HILL CLIMB RACING
    I tried several times to use game killer to search for the score but each and every time it shows "FOUND 0 RESULTS"
    it should have shown a number of results amoung which we try several times and make the number of results less.
    But i dont know why this happens?
    Can anyone help me please???
    Hi, use titanium backup to recover this backup and happy new year
    THIS
    AND THIS
    Do not uninstall your game, your progress might be lost. But you'll have a lot of coins x) gl

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsoul Gotohell View Post
    Hello everybody. I've recently bought SGS4 GT-I9500, rooted it and installed GameKiller app(similar to CE on pc, memory scanner). When I try to run the app, it starts acting weird. I see message showing, that root access granted, BUT...but when it's on, it doesn't select application as well as restarts every 5-6 seconds. AND when I try to select application manually I get message "Root access required", any ideas? It's working perfectly on my SGS3 GT-I9300, just that I'm not going to use it anymore. Any help would be appretiated.

Guys Help Me Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem: Every Time I Goto The Website I Am Supposed To, It Loads One Little Bit Then Says Took Too Long To Load, May Be That The Website Is Down Or May Be Your Connection. I Would Really Love It If Someone Would Help Me With This Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

P.S. My Version is 4.3 Jelly bean, with the device name of (SGH-M919

nvm I Am Stupid I Bought A SGH GT-19500 xD

nvm again it is a SGH-m919 xD ok ill stop

PS with a jelly bean 4.3 that's the truth