Antutu Crash problem??

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm having a problem getting Antutu Benchmark to run on my S4. It's strange because it worked for several days while I was trying to optimize my CPU governor settings, and then out of the blue, if I click on "test" it immediately minimizes the app to an icon at the top tool bar and additionally it says "testing" in the notifications center, but it never actually runs a test. If I open it back up while I see the icon in the top bar then the app will either crash or just appear to be starting up for the first time.

I've reset all the changes I made to the CPU/GPU with KTweaker and have also tried reinstalling Antutu, but I still get the exact same end result. I'm not sure if this is relevant but despite the fact the benchmark test seems to fails each time, the 'Stability Test' runs without any problem.

I'd prefer to use the Antutu app due to the fact I can make simple comparisons between my results and what is expected or what others are getting. Basically, the scores are standardized and that simplifies the optimization steps - reach as high a # as possible, without compromising battery life....

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. Also, just FYI i'm running ForceRom, and the phone is a sprint SPH-L720 running VPUAMDL

Thanks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781