- 2 Posts
Rooted MF3 motochopper unroot
I recently tired to root my s4 using the motochopper method. I soon realized when i opened superuser that it did not root especially when i used rootchecker to see if it had been rooted. Through more research I realized that there are no roms for MF3 or custom recovery yet. My question is what do I do know that I have superuser on my phone? Or what would I do when MF3 is ready to be rooted correctly? thanks for the help
- 08-18-2013, 11:13 PM #2
Re: Rooted MF3 motochopper unroot
[AT&T][ROOT] New root method found for MF3 firmware!
And if you don't read it, just know that you currently cannot unroot an MF3 device once you root it. It's an entirely different method. Motochopper does not work on MF3.
- 08-19-2013, 11:46 PM #4
- By jaboop in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2013, 11:06 AM
- By mattjennewein in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-11-2013, 09:55 AM
- By vic38 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:58 PM
- By CNHabs in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:12 AM
- By gathome in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 12:19 AM