- 09-04-2013, 12:40 AM #2
Re: Downgrade 4.2.1 to 4.1.1
I'm pretty sure all Galaxy S4's were shipped with 4.2.2.
I think you are confusing the different "builds" of 4.2.2 with other OS versions. There are many versions of 4.2.2 that are all small updates of the same OS version #.
I am not familiar with the T-Mobile version so I won't comment on how to do a downgrade of the latest OTA update.
- 09-04-2013, 03:54 PM #3
- 09-12-2013, 07:31 AM #5
- 09-23-2013, 04:55 PM #6
- 09-23-2013, 05:42 PM #7
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By BigTimeMFCEO in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
- By thunderking in forum AT&TReplies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:15 AM
- By Somdk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2013, 03:41 PM
- By dhdoyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:42 PM
- By jcash3 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM