Need A Little Help With My Sprint Galaxy S4

edwortgon

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well hello guys I need a little help here. I just bought my Galaxy S4 from Sprint and I rooted and everything was working fine. But I always root my phones because of the hot spot primarily. So I looked into a website on how to get free native wifi hotspot. I did almost everything right with the exeption of instead of picking a Deodex file I pick an Odex. Everything was put in the sistem folder, more specific, the framework folder. When i reboot the phone it just stays in the yellow screen on the sprint logo and when I try to go to recovery mode the android with the red triangle shows up and I cant do nothing not even flash another rom. I also tried to Please if anybody can help me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. I root the phone and it was using ODIN. My cell phone model is the SPH-720. Please anything can you guys can do to help me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day. Also I have try to search for the Stock ROM to see if flashing it with ODIN will do the job but I havent been able to find it, if you guys know where to find it, please post the link. Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well hello guys I need a little help here. I just bought my Galaxy S4 from Sprint and I rooted and everything was working fine. But I always root my phones because of the hot spot primarily. So I looked into a website on how to get free native wifi hotspot. I did almost everything right with the exeption of instead of picking a Deodex file I pick an Odex. Everything was put in the sistem folder, more specific, the framework folder. When i reboot the phone it just stays in the yellow screen on the sprint logo and when I try to go to recovery mode the android with the red triangle shows up and I cant do nothing not even flash another rom. I also tried to Please if anybody can help me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. I root the phone and it was using ODIN. My cell phone model is the SPH-720. Please anything can you guys can do to help me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day. Also I have try to search for the Stock ROM to see if flashing it with ODIN will do the job but I havent been able to find it, if you guys know where to find it, please post the link. Thanks

See other post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...acks/311820-need-help-urgent.html#post3045645

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC