Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Change Multitasking Shortcut GPE ROMs

I want to know if anyone knows a GPE ROM that has the hold to multitask instead of double click to multitask. The reason I need a GPE ROM that does this is because I have an S-View Flip Cover, and apparently GPE ROMs have support for that. If they don't, please reply and tell me that. TIA to anyone who responds!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Change Multitasking Shortcut GPE ROMs

An answer would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much! Also, what is a good GPe ROM to download?

Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogrnmod 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by justein View Post
    I want to know if anyone knows a GPE ROM that has the hold to multitask instead of double click to multitask. The reason I need a GPE ROM that does this is because I have an S-View Flip Cover, and apparently GPE ROMs have support for that. If they don't, please reply and tell me that. TIA to anyone who responds!
    CyanogenMod does. In settings / buttons it allows you to set customized actions for long press and double tap for all three buttons. Default long press action for home is launching the app switcher.
    Rooted & ROM'd 32GB White Mist Verizon Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by mikestorm View Post
    CyanogenMod does. In settings / buttons it allows you to set customized actions for long press and double tap for all three buttons. Default long press action for home is launching the app switcher.
    He wants a Samsung ROM otherwise he'll lose out on some of the accessories that he owns.

What do you mean by GPE rom? I know that the stock i9500 does what you're asking.

Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogrnmod 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by DSWR View Post
    He wants a Samsung ROM otherwise he'll lose out on some of the accessories that he owns.

What do you mean by GPE rom? I know that the stock i9500 does what you're asking.
    GPE means Google Play Edition. He's specifically asking for a non Samsung ROM.