- 1 Posts
When will MF3 have custom recoveries?
Hi guys this is my first post. I'm active on the iFans forums, and I hope to be active here as well. Anyways, I have the AT&T Galaxy S4 and like many others I am waiting to be able to flash ROMs and whatnot with custom recoveries. My question is: when exactly is the rough ETA for this? I'm really starting to get bored of the Apex launcher and I'm really itching to put CM on this bad boy. Also, sorry if this question has been asked. I searched around on the forums and the internet as well but I haven't found any remotely relevant answers.
- 10-06-2013, 11:38 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: When will MF3 have custom recoveries?
Xda already has a safe bootstrap recovery, head over to xda developers and search s4 active development. However with a locked bootloader there is only one rom available right now for the US IH537 version the international version is not locked. The bootstrapper creates rom slots so you can experiment with the rom without effecting your stock rom, follow the instructions carefully as this is in its infancy at the moment. And I am pretty sure that OTA updates will be disabled and rumor has it that they are going to push a 4.3 update later this month. Good Luck.
Last edited by patrax3; 10-06-2013 at 11:49 AM.
- 10-06-2013, 11:16 PM #3
- 246 Posts
- By jaxnif in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 04:25 PM
- By mightymo77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Harry Wild in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:35 AM
- By locklock in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Colclutz in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2013, 02:42 AM