- 3 Posts
S4 low storage after Play Edition install
I wonder if you can help.
I got annoyed with the lack of storage on the TouchWiz version of the S4 so decided to forego the bells and whistles and go for another ROM.
I had quite a bit of trouble installing the Pure Google 4.3 ROM, but got there in the end.
Sadly I still have storage issues.
The phone is saying there is 8GB available of a possible 9GB.
I feel that there are folders carried over from the old ROM, but I can't find a way to find and delete them.
I tried Android Commander, but as the phone isn't showing up in my computer it won't connect.
It is in device manager and the drivers are all up to date, it just doesn't show as a drive.
Can anyone help me at all?
I should add that the phone won't connect in Lies either.
- 3 Posts
Re: S4 low storage after Play Edition install
An update of sorts.
The phone now shows up in My Computer as PTP but not MTP. So I can see the pictures/video folders on the PC but nothing else.
It doesn't help at all with the space issue, but at least it is a step forward.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-25-2013, 09:36 PM #3
- By wchang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Mwkb in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Nabooy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:32 AM
- By cachun402 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:22 AM
- By mickeymousecorner in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:52 PM