Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need HELPPPPPPP with my gs4 i9500!!!

Help with my GT-I9500!!!
    Hello i rooted my device (cofface i9500 cwm recovery) and i downloaded a rom 4.3(that my first time)with the new version 4.3(i9500-XWUBMG1-AOSPortv2-b11)
    I forgot to download the gapp as wellso when i turned on the device i got masseges that the googleplay stop.i did download the gapp and then i found a nice rom at the youtube(cm 10.2...jfltexx)unfortunately this rom is for GT-I 9505 and i downloaded.
    now i turned on the device and it showed me note that there was a problem with the zip file and also about the google play that is stop all the time.
    I need help to guide me what to do i've tried to wipe of/factory version still i've the same problem the device is not running at all it is stuck!!!
    Help if there is an option to help me?! i hope i didnt destroied it
    Thanks
    Yair

Global Posts
    21,595 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Need HELPPPPPPP with my gs4 i9500!!!

Welcome to the forums!
    Can you boot into recovery mode?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Need HELPPPPPPP with my gs4 i9500!!!

Quote Originally Posted by harush69 View Post
    Help with my GT-I9500!!!
    Hello i rooted my device (cofface i9500 cwm recovery) and i downloaded a rom 4.3(that my first time)with the new version 4.3(i9500-XWUBMG1-AOSPortv2-b11)
    I forgot to download the gapp as wellso when i turned on the device i got masseges that the googleplay stop.i did download the gapp and then i found a nice rom at the youtube(cm 10.2...jfltexx)unfortunately this rom is for GT-I 9505 and i downloaded.
    now i turned on the device and it showed me note that there was a problem with the zip file and also about the google play that is stop all the time.
    I need help to guide me what to do i've tried to wipe of/factory version still i've the same problem the device is not running at all it is stuck!!!
    Help if there is an option to help me?! i hope i didnt destroied it
    Thanks
    Yair
    Find the return to stock thread for your phone over at xda developers site and it will tell you where to get the stock image and how to flash it. Samsung has been making those images available so you should be able to get back to normal soon.

Sent from my SGH-M919