- 51 Posts
Failure to Root
Galaxy S4, AT&T model. Currently up to date. Drivers installed, motochopper extracted.
When I press Ok on the phone to allow the exploit to happen, the program begins the rooting process. When it gets to 'rooting phone...' it just says failure. and then says 'exploit complete. press any key to exit and reboot phone'. Doesn't give me a reason as to why it failed. And it's done this each time I've tried to root. Uninstalled drivers, reinstalled them. Continues to fail.
- 10-09-2013, 04:00 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 03:24 PM #3
- 51 Posts
Re: Failure to Root
Sorry for not updating about the problem.
Tried using Odin and CF Autoroot. After setting everything up correctly and in the right order, I click start. Begins initializing, get PIT for mapping, recovery.img, NAND Write Start takes place, and then says Fail! (Auth).
- 10-17-2013, 04:35 PM #5
- 10-17-2013, 05:26 PM #6
- 10-20-2013, 01:41 PM #7
- 10-20-2013, 02:40 PM #8
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:07 PM
- By marcj241 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2013, 07:48 AM
- By Redcatt77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:54 PM
- By wayne106 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:07 PM
- By LondonGman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:44 PM