- 19 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Tasker question: How to read/write the external SD card?
I just moved in to my Galaxy S4 after years of Motorola, starting at the Droid X.
Over there, filenames on the external SD card looked like this in Tasker:
../../sdcard-ext/[foldername/][filename].[extension], for example ../../sdcard-ext/records/boring.txt.
This isn't working on my GS4.
What should I be using in Tasker instead of ../../sdcard-ext?
Thanks in advance!
edit: The answer is /storage/extSdCard
Last edited by BillDennes; 10-19-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Figured it out.
- By ulnek in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:40 PM
- By Kaner182 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:11 AM
- By amy1503 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:58 PM
- By amy1503 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:42 PM
- By XaeroR35 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:49 AM