- 14 Posts
Galaxy S4 - My Phone is Rooted, how do I unroot it?
I tried using Odin and the official firmware 4.3 for the French GT-i9505. But every time I click the start button it doesn't load and the top left box becomes red and says "FAILED!" in big letters.
I would like to know what could be the problem. I think my phone is locked. It is under a locked contract from Bouygues Telecome.
- 10-23-2013, 01:55 PM #2
- 14,882 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: My Phone is Rooted, how do I unroot it?
Sounds like a driver or cable connection issue.
Check everything, try different cable, ports on computer, etc...
- 10-25-2013, 01:37 PM #4
- By brycenull in forum HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM
- By centerwaters in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:33 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:43 AM
- By BrokenKid in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:54 AM
- By cpreston215 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2013, 02:09 PM