- 2 Posts
Need rom recommendation
Looking for a rom which has touchwiz or at least the ability to do the multi app feature that touchwiz supports. I want to split screen Netflix/Youtube and a browser.
That being said, I love stock android and enjoy cyanogenmod quite a bit because of those notification drawer toggle buttons. And the fact that it lets me increase the sms limit to 1000 per 30 minutes.
- 10-23-2013, 09:18 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 2 Posts
Re: Need rom recommendation
I'm running the a sim unlocked ATT I9505. I honestly am not enjoying touchwiz, it feels clunky and slow. Chrome freezes up on me on a daily basis and the interface just wastes a lot of space as everything is huge, the notification drawer is horrible.
Is there anything that would get me close to stock android while keeping the multi window functionality ?
- By ManicMina in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:08 AM
- By heeemz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:11 AM
- By Google_Superuser in forum ChromebooksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:02 AM
- By BrokenKid in forum Moto XReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:54 AM
- By Blackdesi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:04 AM