Strange Issue with MediaTek Samsung S4

Viral Nick

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Yesterday I bought Samsung S4 Korean Clone by Media Tek and experiencing several issues with the rest and I decided to go with Factory Reset.

After Factory Reset it stopped displaying Samsung Logo at boot and shut down. I was doing research online and installed different tools on it and all were pointed out that handset should be rooted.

I saw another tutorial to root with MtkDroidTools_v248 and after the successful root of my handset I restarted it and phone gone blank.

I tried to do another factory reset by holding volume up+power+home button but no luck.

I don't have any backup.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Amanda Young

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Strange Issue with MediaTek Samsung

Did you every get a response to your post? I ask because I'm having the very same problem right now. On the internet trying to find a resolution. Please help!

mcdowel atuahene

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Yesterday I bought Samsung S4 Korean Clone by Media Tek and experiencing several issues with the rest and I decided to go with Factory Reset.

After Factory Reset it stopped displaying Samsung Logo at boot and shut down, it shows mediatek and the android comes as word not logo
. it is every slow too

can anyone help me
Thank

Debolina Dutta

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes *#0066# worked on my phone like Magic.:D My phone( S4 Chines Clone) is also displaying MediaTek logo on startup and shutdown. Everyone tells me to root my phone to change boot animation. But now it's fixed and no need to Root. Thanks a lot PRATIK, YOU ROCK... :mad:

TekPals

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
You can type code same way u type a number to call. It's advisable to remove SIM card and Memory card before using code . Also make sure your battery is at least 80% charged.

JawadSabra

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes *#0066# worked on my phone like Magic.:D My phone( S4 Chines Clone) is also displaying MediaTek logo on startup and shutdown. Everyone tells me to root my phone to change boot animation. But now it's fixed and no need to Root. Thanks a lot PRATIK, YOU ROCK... :mad:
I reckon some of you want to have the Samsung logo apear so you can convince people it's a genuine and rip them off ? that's just evil.. People doing this should be reported..

ChloeBrown1

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
these are ridiculous, i've just paid full price for a samsung s5 and it's a fake, they showed the samsung sign and will not refund me as they are telling me it wasn't fake! It's a mediatek one and it's absolutely terrible. These people are disgusting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463