- 10-28-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 10-28-2013, 11:23 AM #4
- 10-28-2013, 04:54 PM #8
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-28-2013, 05:48 PM #9
- 11-01-2013, 04:44 PM #10
- 4 Posts
Triangleaway is only needed when you have flashed a custom rom, not when you only rooted a stock rom.
So you're good to go.
Just unroot, like the other said already, using SuperSU from Chainfire and select "Full unroot".
Once that is done, you can download a "root checker" from the Play Store to check if root is working or not.
- By 3lectroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:25 PM
- By caiocesarja in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:50 PM
- By thetrueprint in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:26 PM
- By PabiGamito in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
- By ollwien in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:23 AM