S4 LTE-A Bricked - URGENT

josephk11

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a korean galaxy s4 LTE-A (SHV E330K). So recently it has been lagging and getting hot so I dedided to try to root it.
Being the noob that I am, I downloaded Odin, and the CMW for the i9505. I tried to flash it but it failed.

Now I cannot use my phone. Whenever I want to turn it on, there is Korean text basically saying Download in progress, do not turn off.
On the top left, it says :

ODIN MODE
Product Nme : SHV-E330K
Current Binary : Custom
System Status : Official
Knox Ke: 0x0
Knox Warranty Void : 0X1
Qualcomm Secureboot : Enable
RP SWREV : S1, T1, R1, A2, PO
Write Protection

I tried to download the stock firmware, but could not find any for my specific model. I downloaded the one for SHV-330S Jelly Bean 4.3.
However, when I tried to use Odin nothing happens. It just says fail.

I tried to hold down the volume button + home and power button press down again on the volume button. It boots up only up to my carrier logo.
Then nothing happens. This was my first try rooting and I do not understand what to do now.

Need help please. It is urgent.

Thank you so much, and sorry for being a total noob.

captainhadley

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
go to samfirmware and find a region free stock firmware ,my phone was australian and german firmware brought it backk to life,other option is go into samsung kies emrmegency recovery,enter your serial number from behind the battery and this might do the trick by recovering the oriiginal firmware that shipped with the phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad