Unrooted, still custom and SuperSu app
I had my phone rooted, and just flashed my phone with an oficial rom. But it's still custom, and i still have SuperSu app, even thought it can't be used because the phone isn't rooted.
I forgot to use triangle away..
Knowing that i need to send the phone to be repaired (warranty), should i root it again, in order to use triangle away, so that there's nothing saying that i have rooted it once?
- 10-30-2013, 11:21 PM #2
Re: Unrooted, still custom and SuperSu app
Yes I would for certain use triangle away to remove signs of flashing (Odin) counter.
- 11-01-2013, 04:50 PM #4
- 11-05-2013, 11:12 PM #7Previous Phone: Samsung Admire
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
Next Phone: Moto X2
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:41 AM
- By geszef in forum EntertainmentReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:59 AM
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2013, 01:02 AM
- By milwgremlin in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:11 PM
- By Devcode Apps in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:04 PM