Need help with VRUEMJ7
Bare with me as I'm completely new to the rooting world. I would like to know how I can possibly root my device thats on build vruemj7. I've been looking around the internet without much luck. Or if i can potentially downgrade to the previous firmware before Verizon pushed this update? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 10-31-2013, 06:01 PM #2
Re: Need help with VRUEMJ7
You cannot downgrade to MI1 which is rootable.
Attempting to do so will soft brick your phone until an ODIN flash file is available.
Currently there is no root for MJ7. You will just have to be patient and wait.
- 11-01-2013, 06:27 PM #3
- 11-04-2013, 10:14 AM #4
- 11-09-2013, 10:55 AM #5
- 11-17-2013, 08:56 AM #6
- 12-04-2013, 12:12 AM #7
- By Sheda5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-06-2013, 07:46 PM
- By JW4VZW in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Piudi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
- By Stephen Spencer in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 12:54 PM
- By TnIan in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 12:47 PM