galaxy s4 soft bricked HELP NEEDED

DyslexicTurtle

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
hello people i really need help
GIVING ME LINKS TO GUIDES WONT HELP TO MUCH I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND GOOGLE SEARCHED EVERY POSSIBILITY (just had to state that)
i have a SGH-i337 at&t galaxy s4 MF3
my problem is that i tried to load a custom rom on to it and failed (by being a noob) ill tell you what it does...
i tried to load safestrap didnt work the first time

worked the 2nd time when i got the latest version

BTW i have my phone rooted with Kingo root from windows 7

tried to load a custom rom through safestrap recovery and odin (both failed)

the rom is a google play edition rom
if i get it fixed i will and running (with a little help from the fourms)

what i really want to do is either load kangabean or Cyanogenmod on my phone
i hate touchwiz thats why
but the way i think will work if i get some advice is the odin method i have looked at almost every page i could find they didnt have my exact problem FIXED
i really just want my phone to work again!!!!!
i would help if yall could possibly give me links to downloads BUT NOT TO OTHER FOURMS THAT DONT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
when i boot my phone i get the Samsung logo with a lock that is unlocked and it says custom
next it boots to safestrap recovery prompt that says safestrap enabled and it says to either go into safestrap recovery or continue

i have tried both and done many things but the outcome is that i cant boot into android i have tried to go into download mode and tried the odin pda file with AUTO REBOOT and F. RESET TIME checked and everything else not checked. i really hope yall understood what i was saying and it made sense and that yall can help me
the odin fail error is nand fail to write or something like that.....................................................PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.........................................
thanks,
DyslexicTurtle (i am a noob to the fourms but i know many things about tech except loading a custom rom on to a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DyslexicTurtle

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
thanks I will try this I do not have my phone on me now because it is a brick but I will try that thank you so much and I get another error when I just flash anything

unsupported dev_type and that's why odin fails I didn't say that in the message because I didn't try every setting on odin
odin fails to load everything except the bootloader file

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463