- 29 Posts
I rooted my Verison Galaxy S4 before they updated the bootloader to ME7. If I wanted to unroot my phone can I follow the ME7 unroot instructions to update to Android 4.3 bypassing the update, or do I have to go back to what my phone was originally prior to updating?
- 12-05-2013, 10:24 PM #2
Re: Unrooting Question
Honestly, I would suggest holding off for a little bit. Here is why: I have seen many threads reporting bugs...well, more like complaining of problems after updating, and rightfully so, of various kinds on the 4.3 update. If yours is still 4.2, I would implore you to be patient for a little bit before doing anything.
These bugs aren't minor; contacts and TouchWiz crashes, Wifi not turning on, dialer problems...there is more, but that is all I can think of.
- By mattjopete in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:07 PM
- By jcampbell1070 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:18 PM
- By y0dy0d in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:26 AM
- By Killfer8 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:13 PM
- By Beatrix_Kiddo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:03 PM