- 1 Posts
How can i delete a certain audio file?
I recently rooted my s4 and im trying to find the audio file that makes the beep when the phone is connected to the charger. When i go to media/audio all i get is a notification folder and nothing else. How can i find that audio file to delete it?
- 12-13-2013, 10:22 PM #2
- By scallawag in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:45 AM
- By LAAIMS in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM
- By nexusfiver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:06 AM
- By jecilop in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:36 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:07 PM