1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unfortunately, Google service has stopped.

Hello guys,
    I'm facing a problem right now and needs your help,
    I rooted my Galaxy S4 with Kingo Android ROOT, after rooting I installed titanium backup and then I removed built-in appz mean gmail, earth, sbrower, which are installed in phone from the samsung. Samsung's official appz. So, I removed them via titanium backup, but while removing I suddenly removed play store app and I had not any backup of it. After then I regret over it. As a matter of fact, I wanted to remove blotware from my S4 but instead of removing them, I removed appz using titanium backup without taking any backup. But then I installed play store again, and when I opened it, it opens for a little while and then hangs and suddenly shows an error, "Unfortunately, Google play service has stopped".
    Since then, Its been showing this error. I've installed many other version of play store but problem never solved. I un-root my phone as well and then checked but problem was same. I clear the cache, reset the preferences but nothing solve my problem. Everything else going fine and ok but whenever I opened play store it shows the error and return back to home screen. It was mine obsession that in this way I could remove blotwares but I didn't succeed. I hope experts will help me to retrieve my play store back as before.
    I'm sure they'd help me.

Default Re: Unfortunately, Google service has stopped.

Can you post a screenshot of what happens when you try to open play store?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post

No, I haven't screen shots. Now, when I tried to open it, its not showing error but play store isn't opening right now. What should I do to solve this problem?

You could try resetting apps but be prepared to redo your home screens with all the icons and widgets if it gets that messed up.

Settings
    Apps
    Menu button
    Reset

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

You could try resetting apps but be prepared to redo your home screens with all the icons and widgets if it gets that messed up.

Settings
    Apps
    Menu button
    Reset

This doesn't works, sometimes it works but just for a little while then again goes to old condition. Hangs and closed suddenly and shows error.
    Moreover, sometimes its opened and when I start downloading any app, it began successfully but then never succeed and stucked on downloading bar and never move forward.
    Post any authentic solution..

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif008 View Post
    Hello guys,
    I'm facing a problem right now and needs your help,
    I rooted my Galaxy S4 with Kingo Android ROOT, after rooting I installed titanium backup and then I removed built-in appz mean gmail, earth, sbrower, which are installed in phone from the samsung. Samsung's official appz. So, I removed them via titanium backup, but while removing I suddenly removed play store app and I had not any backup of it. After then I regret over it. As a matter of fact, I wanted to remove blotware from my S4 but instead of removing them, I removed appz using titanium backup without taking any backup. But then I installed play store again, and when I opened it, it opens for a little while and then hangs and suddenly shows an error, "Unfortunately, Google play service has stopped".
    Since then, Its been showing this error. I've installed many other version of play store but problem never solved. I un-root my phone as well and then checked but problem was same. I clear the cache, reset the preferences but nothing solve my problem. Everything else going fine and ok but whenever I opened play store it shows the error and return back to home screen. It was mine obsession that in this way I could remove blotwares but I didn't succeed. I hope experts will help me to retrieve my play store back as before.
    I'm sure they'd help me.

Banned

Just go and get a play store apk and install it

must have unlocked boot loaders!!
    Banned

Dude you deleted Gmail?? Most of those official apps are system apps the bloat ware won't cause issues but real system apps like Gmail and anything google made your going to have problems and also reinstall google play services

must have unlocked boot loaders!!

IF you deleted Gmail and other Google Apps, you can download and install a file package called "Gapps" slang for Google Apps. This only works if you're rooted.

If you are no longer rooted you may have to factory reset. If that does not work you will have to use Odin to re-download the factory software. Doing this will wipe all data and information off your phone and will return it to factory status - meaning how it should be if it was brand new taken out of the box. Make sure you have all your important files and data backed up to a computer before doing this. If you don't it will be gone forever.
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

Wide Mouth Mason - Smile