1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kingo Root.

Does anyone have any experience with the root tool Kingo Root? I found this through some googleing and can't really find any identifying facts about it. Some forums say its malware some say go for it an it works. According to the web site this tool supports many different types of phones and with the wife's GS4 not sure if I want to use it after the last OTA update and there is no root for that phone after the update that I can find.

Default Re: Kingo Root.

Quote Originally Posted by leesumm View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with the root tool Kingo Root? I found this through some googleing and can't really find any identifying facts about it. Some forums say its malware some say go for it an it works. According to the web site this tool supports many different types of phones and with the wife's GS4 not sure if I want to use it after the last OTA update and there is no root for that phone after the update that I can find.
    I used it on my AT&T S4 to root. I have the MF3 firmware which SUCKS but it does work to root,unroot and relock the phone if need be

Default Re: Kingo Root.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsoNJ View Post
    I used it on my AT&T S4 to root. I have the MF3 firmware which SUCKS but it does work to root,unroot and relock the phone if need be
    Kingo and vRoot, hmmmmmmm.......................
    Go over to XDA ->