- 6 Posts
I deleted my OS and can't get it back together!
Hey guys. I wiped my os and now I can't get back to stock. I have a Samsung galaxy s4- sgh-i337. I was trying to add a custom rom with safestrap and made a twrp backup. I was rooted and I had MK2. When I try to flash stock firmware with odin I get like a point in download mode in the status line and then it says " sv rev. check fail fused : 4 Binary :1 Please help anyone. Greatly appreciated.
- 12-22-2013, 05:17 PM #2
- By BobR1908 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 36Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:25 PM
- By April Dawn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 06:08 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
- By rgfcpq in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:01 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:06 PM