- 2 Posts
S4 with 4.3 half rooted?
I have a galaxy s4 model number SCH-R970 that is running android version 4.3. I tried rooting it using motochopper on my mac and once I was done it said that it was rooted. However when I go to use titanium backup it says the device isn't rooted, and when I use superuser it says the superuser binary (su) must be updated but when I try to recovery install it returns with an error message.
What the heck happened?
- 12-24-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 12-24-2013, 09:21 PM #4
- By brian brown6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:20 PM
- By razz2525 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
- By Gabe Raffinan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:12 PM
- By thundermustard in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Kenya Terrell in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:14 PM