Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More
    01-06-2014 04:07 PM
    Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More
    The best buy near me sucks. I tested out their "customer service" and they were rude and unhelpful. I'm interested in seeing how those people from the Samsung Experience Store could be different...
    01-06-2014 06:41 PM