Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation For those who have a soft-bricked AT&T MF3 S4 that is unable to be factory recovered...

Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: For those who have a soft-bricked AT&T MF3 S4 that is unable to be factory recovered...

Quote Originally Posted by rillshiegin View Post
    Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More
    The best buy near me sucks. I tested out their "customer service" and they were rude and unhelpful. I'm interested in seeing how those people from the Samsung Experience Store could be different...
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!