Need help rooting Norwegian Galaxy S4 [Chess carrier]

Jamie R

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

Norwegian S4
Carrier: Chess
Net: Telenor

I've been reading around on the forums to see if I could find some info, and searched but there was next to nothing on this very topic.

I want to root my phone to be able to backup everything current and freeze bloat-ware, but I am at loss as all these other guides usually covers US/CA carriers.

How can I go forth doing this without bricking it?
I would dislike to have to set up all the Tasker profiles and everything else since I've ben putting some work into making things the way I want it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I missed some posts with this in it then I do apologise!

Cheers,
James

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

Norwegian S4
Carrier: Chess
Net: Telenor

I've been reading around on the forums to see if I could find some info, and searched but there was next to nothing on this very topic.

I want to root my phone to be able to backup everything current and freeze bloat-ware, but I am at loss as all these other guides usually covers US/CA carriers.

How can I go forth doing this without bricking it?
I would dislike to have to set up all the Tasker profiles and everything else since I've ben putting some work into making things the way I want it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I missed some posts with this in it then I do apologise!

Cheers,
James

I would try GalaxyS4Root.com - Learn How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4, install custom ROMs, and more!
He does wonderful videos. Just make sure you try to look for the international variant. And compare build numbers before going forward. But, you are correct, that most of our guides are going to be for US variant devices.

Jamie R

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Awsummm!

Thank you very much for the reply GolfD.
Going to check out the site and see what I can come up with, and if I find a solution then I'll post it here for people to see.

If more of you guys have any experience then please don't be shy :D I don't bite... much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy