- 2 Posts
Need help rooting Norwegian Galaxy S4 [Chess carrier]
I've been reading around on the forums to see if I could find some info, and searched but there was next to nothing on this very topic.
I want to root my phone to be able to backup everything current and freeze bloat-ware, but I am at loss as all these other guides usually covers US/CA carriers.
How can I go forth doing this without bricking it?
I would dislike to have to set up all the Tasker profiles and everything else since I've ben putting some work into making things the way I want it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I missed some posts with this in it then I do apologise!
- 01-07-2014, 01:20 PM #2
Re: Need help rooting Norwegian Galaxy S4 [Chess carrier]'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 2 Posts
Re: Need help rooting Norwegian Galaxy S4 [Chess carrier]
Thank you very much for the reply GolfD.
Going to check out the site and see what I can come up with, and if I find a solution then I'll post it here for people to see.
If more of you guys have any experience then please don't be shy I don't bite... much.
- By S Sullivan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:02 AM
- By longhaireddwb in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:08 PM
- By dan-355 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:13 PM
- By robertprun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:23 AM
- By AKu Azfar in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:46 AM