Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davy4475
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Noob looking to root

I have a s4 GT-I9505 4.3 XXUEMK7. Good one of you guys point me in the rite direction. Considering i haven't a clue, I'm hoping I can have lots of help with the root process and installing a good rom, thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Noob looking to root

Quote Originally Posted by davy4475 View Post
    I have a s4 GT-I9505 4.3 XXUEMK7. Good one of you guys point me in the rite direction. Considering i haven't a clue, I'm hoping I can have lots of help with the root process and installing a good rom, thanks

First things first go onto YouTube to get a video tutorial and it will show you the tools you need like Odin and how to use it..

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

After rooting how do I install a rom or does installing a rom root ur device

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I was in the same situation a day ago :P Check THIS THREAD to see the tutorial that I followed. I took a look at the tutorial pinned to this subforum too, but it seems many I9505 users with 4.3 are having issues with that method. In any case, I successfully rooted with the tutorial in the thread I linked you to (view last post). I do recommend you watch a video about rooting with Odin as well as it will make it easier to understand what you have to do. Use the files in the tutorial provided though
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the reply. I did follow the guide. Now that lol am rooted I'm trying to figure out which rom to install and how to install it

rob rome likes this.