- 02-16-2014, 05:06 AM #2
Re: S4 AT&T rooted 4.2.2 mf3 to CM11?
No, you have a locked bootloader. You can't change the kernel. The most you can do is install safestrap and use only touchwiz based ROMs of the same version. In other words, 4.2.2.
- By rob11605 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:14 AM
- By rob11605 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
- By ahp39 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:32 PM
- By shamefulzero in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:06 PM
- By zerkms in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:13 AM