Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bizzle69
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hyperdrive taskbar battery icon

Hello all, I am running the latest Hyperdrive RLS14 on my Verizon galaxy S4. When I was previously on RLS12 I was using XBattery Themer Xposed module. I had a really good battery that was essentially the Samsung battery icon but white. When I updated straight to RLS14 the new Hyperdrive Tweaks broke the module and now I can only use any of the 15 or so icons in the tweaks app. Franky I think they are all quite ugly, and I want my old icon back.

If any of you all can help me out I would gratefully appreciate it. Thanks in advance for the help.

(P.S. I have already tried clearing the tweaks app data and disabling the app.

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: Hyperdrive taskbar battery icon

unfortunately because Sbreen removed the stock battery icon, the only way is to revert to RLS 13 or 12... I'm REALLY sure he is putting it back in RLS15 because so many people have mentioned it. He's cool like that.
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
    UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle69 View Post
    unfortunately because Sbreen removed the stock battery icon, the only way is to revert to RLS 13 or 12... I'm REALLY sure he is putting it back in RLS15 because so many people have mentioned it. He's cool like that.
    Thanks that's what I figured. I didn't think his battery chooser was modifying the stock battery framework as it would require at least a soft reboot. You would never be able to do it on the fly like that.

It's great to know that he will most likely put the stock battery back. That's the only thing about the update that I was not happy about. Seeing as how it would be way to much work to regress back to 12 or 13 I'll just wait and see what happens.

Thanks again for the info.

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

No problem. I really like some of the new battery icons, but I also liked the original. I'm currently running the Google Play edition rom that he helped a guy with... IT'S AMAZING haha... Once he updates to RLS 15, I MIGHT come back haha.
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!