- 1 Posts
Need help in TWRP Recovery
I'm using TWRP Recovery on my S4 from T-Mobile. Tried to flash a ROM, discovered that I didn't have the right requirements. Then I tried to restore a backup of mine that I made prior to flashing the ROM. I wiped all the data and did a factory reset, I fixed permissions, then restored my backup. Restore was successful, and then it said that my device wasn't rooted and asked if I wanted to install SuperSU. I clicked "Install" and now I am stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Boot logo; it won't reboot or anything. I am able to go back into recovery, so I tried the process again but instead hit "Do Not Install" and my phone is still stuck on the Boot logo. Any advice?
- 02-21-2014, 06:05 PM #2
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Need help in TWRP Recovery
you are going to have to Odin back to stock and re-root.. Head over to XDA forums on how to do that, and make sure you read a lot before you do it.Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By TechVendetta in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 37Last Post: Today, 06:35 PM
- By 1stgalaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:48 PM
- By MEJazz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:21 PM
- By XAQAX1002 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:34 PM
- By Tictyler in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:09 PM